Investments Fraud recovery money

Had invested 7Lakhs in vikram investments and got returns upto 2.5Lakhs. Later the company was seized due to some complaints raised by customers. Business persons who run this vikram investments says money is there but they need to clear the case filed on them. CCB is yet to file a chargesheet on the company. Its been almost 1 year from the date its seized. what should i do to recover my money?

Answers (1)

276 votes

you have not explained dplained nature of investments you had made in that company , file cheating case and recovery suit in civil court before they file insolvency case and they all pinpricks they do to escape from liabilities don't fall for trap delaying.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles