Incorrect charges ruinedc CIBIL score

In Recovery Law
My CIBIL score is very less due to the incorrect charges on a credit card, which was undelivered to me and returned to the bank. When I checked with the bank, they agreed to waive off the charges but say they cannot do anything to get my CIBIL score corrected. I applied for home loan and because of less CIBIL score, I am being charged high interest rate. When I mentioned the same to bank, they say I have to improve my CIBIL score on my own. I would end up higher interest rates for every loan I take now until my CIBIL score is improved. Bank is not taking responsibility for the damage. Can I initiate a legal case in this matter.

need to send notice to bank first that them to rectify the charges or to lower the CIBIL score as you are being charged higher interest rate than earlier and ultimately which is affecting your CIBIL score in getting loans