i paid my lawyer rs45000 , he is not working

In Recovery Law
I paid my lawyer fees of Rs 45000 , he did not work , and is not willing to work further ahead , now he has simply provided me NOC and asking me to go ahead with another lawyer , and he has given me only half of the documents back , and not the complete set of documents which I handed over to him. what should i do

Answers (1)

267 votes

Hi first of all u can request him to provide all the documents and all which ever he say or Take it from the court and all ask the lawyers to give it to u or the photo copy and all of the documents and all if he doesn’t give it then go to the court And apply for original file and all

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles