i paid my lawyer rs45000 , he is not working

In Recovery Law
I paid my lawyer fees of Rs 45000 , he did not work , and is not willing to work further ahead , now he has simply provided me NOC and asking me to go ahead with another lawyer , and he has given me only half of the documents back , and not the complete set of documents which I handed over to him. what should i do

Hi first of all u can request him to provide all the documents and all which ever he say or Take it from the court and all ask the lawyers to give it to u or the photo copy and all of the documents and all if he doesn’t give it then go to the court And apply for original file and all