I have a query related to Recovery of the money lent

I had lent Rs.30.00 lakhs to a person in the year 2013 by way of deposit of The deposit of title deeds of his property situate at vedasandur dindugal tamil adult. Now what is the earliest legal way to recover. Kindly advise.

Answers (1)

350 votes

You will have to send a legal notice to the said opposite party for repayment of the said dues, if he/she denies/ignores to comply to the same then, you will have to file civil suit for recovery in the jurisdictional civil court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles