i borrowed money from my cousin but his friend filing FIR

In Recovery Law
Hi sir\nI borrowed money from my cousin ,there was conditions involved like when to return money as my financial condition is very poor. All transactions were in cash.My family disowned me 2 years back. Now my cousin's friend filed police complaint against Me n my brother. What should i do , still m unable to pay . I left my city month ago to do work in another city. Can police arrest me or my brother?

Answers (1)

291 votes

जी हाँ आपने पैसे लिए है तो उसे वापस देना भी पड़ेगा आप के खिलाफ पुलिस में या कोर्ट में शिक़ायत दर्ज की जाती है तो उसमें समय अपनी जानकारी बता कर कुछ और समय की मांग करने के लिए बात कर सकते है शिकायत की गंभीरता पर निर्भर करता है कि आपकी गिरफ्तारी होगी या नही अधिक जानकारी के लिए मेरे प्रोफ़ाइल पर सम्पर्क करें

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles