HOW TO TERMINATE EMI? I am unable to repay the loan.

In Recovery Law
Hello,\n\nI have taken a student loan, for my MBA. I pay EMI on monthly basis. Now, it has been few months, it's becoming daunting to keep up with it.\nI want to discontinue paying EMI and drop out of course. My college allows me to cancel course but the third party loan to whom I pay EMI are not ready.\nPLEASE, help.\nHow do I terminate EMI paying without legal action or foreclosure?\nPlease help!

Answers (1)

282 votes

You can always send them a legal notice regarding your inability to pay the EMI’s asking them to cancel and close the loan. Whether the loan was taken from the bank or a private person…??? For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles