How to recover salary and other dues from the employer.

I am working in a Sr. Level position in a real estate developer firm, from Jan 2016 in Mumbai. The HO of our company is in kolkata. Initially, the salaries were on time, but for the past one year and half, salaries have become irregular and my current dues is 10 lacs to the company. Also, they have not issued Form 16 and not deposited the TDS from my salary to IT . Currently, the project is on hold due to financial constraint and part salaries are also not being released. I have not resigned, still now. Please advise on how to recover my rightful salary and other dues. Whenever, I ask for salary, they say, it will be fine, but it is never done. It us causing severe mental harassment to me and my family.

sir firstly, issue the company a notice for clearance of your salary dues .
thereafter, you shall file a civil suit for recovery of your salary where you can hold the signatories of the firm liable for your loss