How to recover salary and other dues from the employer.

I am working in a Sr. Level position in a real estate developer firm, from Jan 2016 in Mumbai. The HO of our company is in kolkata. Initially, the salaries were on time, but for the past one year and half, salaries have become irregular and my current dues is 10 lacs to the company. Also, they have not issued Form 16 and not deposited the TDS from my salary to IT . Currently, the project is on hold due to financial constraint and part salaries are also not being released. I have not resigned, still now. Please advise on how to recover my rightful salary and other dues. Whenever, I ask for salary, they say, it will be fine, but it is never done. It us causing severe mental harassment to me and my family.

Answers (1)

188 votes

sir firstly, issue the company a notice for clearance of your salary dues .
thereafter, you shall file a civil suit for recovery of your salary where you can hold the signatories of the firm liable for your loss

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles