How to Money recovery from my friend.

I gave ₹ 4.5 lakh to my friend. He executed a one month handloan agreement in 2019 august. He failed to pay the amount. That agreement expired by 31, auguzt 2019. He wnt return money and even not giving me any agreement or promisory note. So, what will i do now?

Answers (1)

262 votes

Hi Sir,
First of all give the notice to him then he is not redponded afterwards you file a case against him to recover the loan amount only if you have photo copy of the agreement. If you need any more advice please contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles