How can I cancel my EMI loan without any legal actions?

In Recovery Law
Hello,\nI have an ongoing EMI with a startup company, it's for education. The terms and conditions says, I cannot cancel loan.\nAt any cost, I cannot stop the EMI, otherwise they'll take legal actions. \nI am not in condition to pay EMI.\nPlease advice, how to terminate this agreement? Shall I talk to the company directly? (The loan is not from a bank or college, it's a third party company). They already have paid full fees to my college. I pay monthly EMIs. What should be my next step? PLEASE HELP

You must send a legal notice regarding this to the company regarding your inability to pay the EMI’s. If you are not in a condition to pay for the outstanding payments then you can always revoke the agreement. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.