Help-matrix cellular threatening email

In Recovery Law
Seems that Matrix cellular is filing a case against me to recover their fradulent charges. Though their charges are baseless and illegal. They havent been able to justify their exorbitant charges! They are filing the case in delhi jurisdiction but I am in Kerala. How will this proceed? I have not received the summons yet. What happens if i don't receive the summons at all as i have relocated? How will the matter be proceeded? They have threatened to publish my name in the newspaper so that it will affect my passport, bank related activities and property. please help.

normally publication of name in newspaper for anything which you were not done amounts to defamation. as regards the institution of litigation by the party, you can check it with e-court mobile application