Given money to someone now not returning the money

Sir mene ek ladke ko paise diye the 2 saal phele 40 thousand and mene uske sign ar photo ek id le li the sign mene plain paper pr liye the... Ab vo mujhe paise nhe de rha h aj kl krta rheta h... Sir mujhe mere paise wapas lene k liya kya krna hoga... Sir plz help me......

Answers (1)

305 votes

You can file recovery case against him.. or you can file criminal complaint against him for cheating and fraud...
For further assistance you can call me
I want more clear facts so that i can hlp you accordingly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles