For loan amount deposit but now again call for deposit

In Recovery Law
I am Amit kumar \nI take loan from Rupeeway app loan amount 2592 but i deposit money at 03/04/2022 thought upi I'd to deposit money [email protected] and then completed my loan but today whatsApp massage for deposit money again said you not deposit money at app. (Rupeeway) and send legal notice notice number BR657556\nKindly suggest me what is that

First of all you need to compulsorily reply to that legal notice. And if you have deposited your loan amount then you need not worry. You can show the receipt of the same in your reply. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.