Fake Commitment by BADA Business Dr.VIVEK BINDRA TEAM

In Recovery Law
hello, My Name Is Vikkrannt Shah I have Joined Bada Business On Monday 28-6-21 My Contact Person Is Rajwinder Singh Emp Code 895 - on the 1st call he said me you will be getting leads from bada business portal, then again on next day we chat ova whatsapp i asked him about lead generation he said " Bada Business website" then i asked him how leads will come to the website he said "I will explain you on call sir" then he said you guys (bada business) have so many leads (due to Vivek Binda Popularity) bt less people to handle so its outscores so its low on co end, but in training i came to know we need to generate our own leads by fb insta etc... this is just so shocking for me to know i have been misguided and highly disappointed cz this was not accepted by Dr.vivek bindra's team ... when i raised the question the trainer tried to shut ignore the Question i got screen shorts in which sales person trying to avoid talking about leads on msg ,no resolution from bada business Not Refunding

In this scenario you can send a legal notice for breach of the terms and conditions of the deal/agreement. We need to peruse the agreement if any has been signed by both the parties or else, we can use the chat records to prove our case. For any further legal assistance please feel free to contact

Thanks