Draft Strong Notice to Employer from Employee

In Recovery Law
Sir, my salary and full & final dues are held by company I am 54 years old. Kindly advise. Already sent six polite letter but not received any reply. Advice Regards Raman Kwatra

Answers (1)

87 votes

Hello Sir,

Kindly share full details of your query how much salary and dues are left out with the company so i can help you out with it.
You can contact me also so that we can discuss your problem and provide you a solution.

Adv Pooja Marwah

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles