quesCompany not paying the promised salary.

I have been working for a IT organization in Delhi, Due to some unavoidable reasons, I went on leave couple of times in that specific month. By show casing this reason they terminated me. Even I'm accepting their decision. Now, they are refusing to pay my rightful dues.

  • ansGive them legal notice then file suit for recovery.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have given a person 50000 rupees to help him in other words on rent…

Suppose I had lend money to a company/ individual on 29.03.2013 and today been extactly…

A cheque bounce case and cheating case was filed against a hospitality company. My recovery…
After taking admission (on 24 dec 2016) , paid half of total amount, driving school…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>