Clarification regarding policies of government schools

sir gov. ne addmission charge khatm kr diya hai par school wale uski jagah annuap charge bahut jyada vasul kr rhe hai kya unke against kuch kiya ja skta hai or jo books class mein lgti hai unse alg we apni book publication krate hai or ek ek book 300 -300 ki dete hai bcho ko..plz sir suggest me any advise ..bcho ki life ki bat hai

Answers (1)

217 votes

Sir aap is case me dusare bachcho k parents k saath milkar ek PIL file kar sakte hain iske baad us school ki complaint CBSE se kar sakte hain aur saath hi aap ministry of HRD ko ek letter likh kar is baat ki shikayat kar sakte hain

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles