Clarification on payment of loan taken by builder

i need a help in my family case my family is suffering through a financial problem as my father is a builder and a building which we have buyed in a partnership, and for setting up the building we have taken loan and the loan is in the name of my father and as a collatral we have put a flat in our building so now the finance officer is giving mental harrassment to us by getting in the house and talking loudly and terrifying that he will file a case and now on 19 march a letter came which states that you have to attend the court on 19 march by the post office so what we have to do for this he filled a case and accurately my father is suffering from depression so what we have to do because the partner of the building is not showing any interest in selling the building(multi) because the loan paper is on my father name. and he is very ill so he cannot attend the court so plese help us we are from muslim family and the partner is a hindu(sindhi) and the institute is 'gruh finance'. thanks

My dear friend first of all you have to tell me which type of notice you got from post office. Is that a notice of sarfaesi act 2002.second thing you told me that all the loan papers are on your father name. So you can do one thing tell your father partner that you are going to surrender the whole property to concern financial institution.one more thing pls visit the office of Gruh finance and talk to higher authority about your problems.you have to convince them. And there is no need to worry for the present of your father in court you have to filed all the necessary documents about your father health after that court will give him liberty to present on every hearing.