Clarification on payment of loan taken by builder

i need a help in my family case my family is suffering through a financial problem as my father is a builder and a building which we have buyed in a partnership, and for setting up the building we have taken loan and the loan is in the name of my father and as a collatral we have put a flat in our building so now the finance officer is giving mental harrassment to us by getting in the house and talking loudly and terrifying that he will file a case and now on 19 march a letter came which states that you have to attend the court on 19 march by the post office so what we have to do for this he filled a case and accurately my father is suffering from depression so what we have to do because the partner of the building is not showing any interest in selling the building(multi) because the loan paper is on my father name. and he is very ill so he cannot attend the court so plese help us we are from muslim family and the partner is a hindu(sindhi) and the institute is 'gruh finance'. thanks

Answers (1)

My dear friend first of all you have to tell me which type of notice you got from post office. Is that a notice of sarfaesi act 2002.second thing you told me that all the loan papers are on your father name. So you can do one thing tell your father partner that you are going to surrender the whole property to concern financial more thing pls visit the office of Gruh finance and talk to higher authority about your have to convince them. And there is no need to worry for the present of your father in court you have to filed all the necessary documents about your father health after that court will give him liberty to present on every hearing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

i have taken a hand loan from individual against hand written letter as security of amt 100000/- about 3 years back for an interest rate of 4%, till d…

Read More

The loan took my by friend from another known money lender was without documents only through email conversations and messages. Is it considered as le…

Read More

Respected sir. I have been giving 100000rs to my friends father.and they dont giving me the money. I need ur help sir…

Read More

I am physically handicap and my profession is teaching. My parent needs money immediately and ask my help and issued cheque and chit in which he promi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue