Chit fund fraud. Chit fund person has absconded and not returning mone

In Recovery Law
Hello sir, I paid to an unregistered chit fund person. This person has absconded and returned. This person is in Andhra Pradesh and I stay in Hyderabad. Can I log a case in Hyderabad? I paid amount to him through online.

Answers (1)

181 votes

hi you could file a suit for recovery of money against the money lender by serving him notice asking him to pay the amount and also file criminal case against him for cheating and other offences so that he may repay you the amount

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles