BUYER not paying to SERVICE provider, even after Payment from CLIENT

In Recovery Law
1. "Main Client" (Govt.) appointed "Buyer" (Consultant, NSE listed Ltd. Co.) and Buyer appointed "Service Provider" (Sub-Consultant, MSME registered Pvt. Ltd. Co.) for part work. 2. "Service provider" delivered Services on time & said Services & respective Invoices (submitted through "Buyer") to "main Client" were accepted and Payments were done to "Buyer". 3. Then "Service provider" submitted their Bills to "Buyer", which initially acknowledged & minor Part payments done as well. 4. But after accepting the Invoices, making minor Part payments and despite frequent reminders, "Buyer" now (A) Refused to make balance Payments & (B) Terminated the Contract in the name of Behaviour, Quality Checking, Inferior Services, Soft copy submissions (taking favorable interpretations of secondary Contract clause to escape from their liabilities) etc. 5. Pls suggest SPECIFIC Legal Actions to (A) Recover our balance Payments (B) Loss of Profit & (C) Defense to Buyer's irrelevant allegations.

Answers (1)

287 votes

The easiest way would be to file an Insolvency and Bankruptcy petition before Honble NCLT. You can file a recovery suit before civil court in case of damages.

Feel free to connect

Madhav Nanda

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles