quesbuilder delayed possession of flat

please guide me on how to take legal action against a very big builder in country. They have delayed possession of flat for more than 1.5 years, still awaiting I booked flat on March 2012, possession was promised Oct 2014. On top of that, they have put interest penalty on me for delayed payment, which is even more ridiculous as they delayed the slab completion which prevent bank to release installment, on time. There are many more issues. Can someone please give me some advice on how to take legal action. Please? There are many people who as facing issues with this builder but i don't know why no one things of taking any action.

  • ansThe act of the builder as alleged in your post amounts to unfair trade practice and deficiency of service.

    On this ground you can file case in the consumer forum therefrom you can claim for damages and compensation and return of your penalty amount which you have already given to the builder.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Last year i was jobless for more than 1year still not in right job I…

Can mother remove son from her own house to repay a bank loan which was…

My fixed deposit of Rs. 50,000/-with uni-tech ltd matured after 3 yrs on 1st feb…
I have given a person 8 lakhs rupees fr an investment which has to made…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly