wife's right after husbands death

My Jiju (brother-in-law) died. Left behind his Parents (Non Working) Wife (homemaker) two children. The house in which they live belongs to my sister's father-in-law who is the father of the deceased. Legally does the wife get any share from the property.

Your sister has every right to stay in the matrimonial home. Whether she has got any right in the property owned by her father-in-law, which certainly depends on how her father-in-law got the ownership of the house, whether it was by inheritance, gift or self-acquired by her father-in-law.

If her father-in-law has inherited the property from his parents then your sister can claim being wife of his son(deceased).