Where to send summon f persons address or phone number is not known

Hi, My grandfather is having ancestral property in village which is not yet distributed among my father and uncles. Now one of my uncle and my father(expired) would like to distribute the property equally but my other uncle(expired) and his children is against the decision and want the whole piece of land for them. we already registered the case and court want to summon the case to the other member of the families. One of the family memeber is in USA and is there any way to acknowledge them also regarding the case from the court. We do not have any address of that member here in india. we only have phone number but he is not responding to that also now.

as per the recent amendments and circulars you can send summons through whats app and mail and acknowledgment of the such can filed for serving summons so you can also avail subsidiary service of summons under or v rule 20