What to do when property has been occupied illegally?

One person got all my property on his name due to simillar names.i got the judgement from revenue department that the property should be kept in previous position and transfered back to my name.now the opposition is illegally entering into property.police is not taking fir.as the constrable is taking bribe from opposition.i am student and studying homeopathic medicines.1 yr remaining in my study.and the opposition has noted down the fir againist me with fake medical reports of beating and injured..i am help less plz help me .i want to note FIR againist that person who had done this all fake.and he is trying to cancel my gurenter-jaamin which was taken for the fir...

Answers (1)

202 votes

You have to file an special criminal application at the high court regarding filing of an FIR and after that court will order to file an FIR opponent will not trespass in your property.
After that you can file an case against the opponent.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles