What to do when property has been occupied illegally?

One person got all my property on his name due to simillar names.i got the judgement from revenue department that the property should be kept in previous position and transfered back to my name.now the opposition is illegally entering into property.police is not taking fir.as the constrable is taking bribe from opposition.i am student and studying homeopathic medicines.1 yr remaining in my study.and the opposition has noted down the fir againist me with fake medical reports of beating and injured..i am help less plz help me .i want to note FIR againist that person who had done this all fake.and he is trying to cancel my gurenter-jaamin which was taken for the fir...

You have to file an special criminal application at the high court regarding filing of an FIR and after that court will order to file an FIR opponent will not trespass in your property.
After that you can file an case against the opponent.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi