What to do if court has granted stay order on my Imc property

Sir i m running a shop on lmc property..bt sme illegal elements try to get rent forcefully ..den i sue the case in court ..n ask who ll be legal owner of dis property..court grant me stay ..now wht i can do next step in dat ..plz advice me

If u have obtained stay order from the competent court,u need not pay any rent to anybody until the case is finalized by the concerned court.The court would decide its ownership and order to pay rent to one as adjudged to be having right and title over such shop.Simultaneously u may seek permission to deposit the rent to the court's account till then.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi