What to do if court has granted stay order on my Imc property

Sir i m running a shop on lmc property..bt sme illegal elements try to get rent forcefully ..den i sue the case in court ..n ask who ll be legal owner of dis property..court grant me stay ..now wht i can do next step in dat ..plz advice me

Answers (1)

132 votes

If u have obtained stay order from the competent court,u need not pay any rent to anybody until the case is finalized by the concerned court.The court would decide its ownership and order to pay rent to one as adjudged to be having right and title over such shop.Simultaneously u may seek permission to deposit the rent to the court's account till then.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles