What to do if a person is still working after the stay order

my sisters husband is sell his family property ( land in acres). to another person . my sister not living with her husband in that time & at present also. my sister have a daughter so we give a stay order about that property land to decide by court . but that person continue to work in land .so please give me a suggestion

Respected

In case if it was his self acquired property, then your sister cant claim over the said property. IF it was the ancestral property then her children can claim the same only if they are the major.

In the above problem you have not mentioned that weather the property is the self acquired property or property were purchase in joint name or ancestral property.

Only in case if it was family property, or Joint ownership Property then only your sister has the right to claim. Even if she is contributed for purchase of the said property and if she is having proof to show of contribution towards the said property purchase, under such circumstanced she can approach court.

If the stay order has already been passed by the court and the same is not being followed then you can file a case of civil contempt against the contemnor in the High Court. Before filing a contempt petition in the High Court you should also file a police complaint and inform and ask the police to ensure the court orders are followed.