What is the procedure to transfer the property

Good day, I am a Muslim working professional. I purchased a flat before marriage which is registered under my and my father's name. Now i want to transfer the registration or Power of attorney of that property to my wife. Please advice the procedure.

If it is a sale deed in the name of your father and you then both have to transfer it, you alone cannot transfer the property in the name of your wife. If it is only GPA given to your father for the purchase of the property and the same powers you want to give to you wife then you have to check if it is registered document then cancel that first and if it is not you can proceed. Call us through the website for further assistance.