What is irrevocable power of attorney in context of plot purchase

I made agreement to purchase a plot.The seller sends the irrevocable power of attorny from america in the name of her mother( mother is in nagpur) For Registry purpose.my doubt is how I came to know weather that power of attorny is fake or legally correct . If it is correct can I for proceed registry. My religion is hindu teli.

Like any power of attorney, an irrevocable power of attorney gives an agent (the attorney in fact) the authority to make decisions, enter into contracts and generally act on the behalf of the person granting the power (the principal)

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi