Wants ownership of property as property in possession for 43 years

court passed the degree of possession in favor of us till date we are the care taker of this land is there any way or right to become owner of this land since near about 43 years has been passed the case date year is 1975

Answers (1)

If you are in possession of property in dispute, Since last 43 years then you have right to filed suit for declaration with alternative relief on adverse possession as per section 4/5 of Punjab & Haryana Land Act on the plea of that you are in possession of alleged property since more than 30 years continuously

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am married for 27 years now. because of my husband i lost my son.Now he is targeting my daughter. in fear of him & society all these years i kept qu…

Read More

i have bought a plot from ifi realty pvt ltd.plot is also got registered but it seems it is being acquired by authority.plz suggest what i should do.…

Read More

I find agricultural land near Hyderabad, seller has pattadar passbook, but in online, it is showing as \"Mafi Inam land\" , there are no tra…

Read More

Mr A has done a sale agreement With Mr B n Mr A recieved full payment over 1yr and later Mr A sell the house to Mr C wat option does Mr B has n Mr A…

Read More