Wants ownership of property as property in possession for 43 years

court passed the degree of possession in favor of us till date we are the care taker of this land is there any way or right to become owner of this land since near about 43 years has been passed the case date year is 1975

If you are in possession of property in dispute, Since last 43 years then you have right to filed suit for declaration with alternative relief on adverse possession as per section 4/5 of Punjab & Haryana Land Act on the plea of that you are in possession of alleged property since more than 30 years continuously