quesWant to divide my property legally

I have inherited a 10 acre of agricultural land. I have 2 sons. Now I want divide my property equally and give it to my sons. My elder son is not agreeing to divide this property since my other son doesn't have children. Before my death I want peacefully divide this property. How I can force my elder son to accept this legally?

  • ansYour elder son will not get anything automatically. As your intention is to divide the property equally and peacefully during your life time, it will be better to enforce partition through the process of the court by filing a case for partition.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can you please help me to understand whether terrace (100% or 50% or NIL) jamb…

That Retd Inspector of Police who is thief also, does not used to give Tenant…

Family Background: My Grandfather had 4 sons and 7 daughters. As of now 3 sons…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly