Want to buy unregistered extended portion of a building

I want to buy a flat ..I have been offered a property, which was constructed on te first floor of a 2 storied Bldg .. the ground floor has a approved plan and a registered deed. The portion of first foor only has corporation tax receipt and mutation certificate.. no approved plan or registered deed. My question is, is it possible to regularise the papers ? Can a title deed be made for a construction which is more than 20 years old?

Answers (1)

271 votes

The property owner must provide you with all legal papers related to such property. The documents are:
a) Land ownership documents.
b) Search report for last 30 years​.
c) approved building construction plan
d) building completion certificate.
e) notification in prescribed format and manner on your part.
f) any other documents as may be required by lending financial institution.
For further instructions contact lawRato.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles