Want to buy unregistered extended portion of a building

I want to buy a flat ..I have been offered a property, which was constructed on te first floor of a 2 storied Bldg .. the ground floor has a approved plan and a registered deed. The portion of first foor only has corporation tax receipt and mutation certificate.. no approved plan or registered deed. My question is, is it possible to regularise the papers ? Can a title deed be made for a construction which is more than 20 years old?

The property owner must provide you with all legal papers related to such property. The documents are:
a) Land ownership documents.
b) Search report for last 30 years​.
c) approved building construction plan
d) building completion certificate.
e) notification in prescribed format and manner on your part.
f) any other documents as may be required by lending financial institution.
For further instructions contact lawRato.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli