Verification of project legality

Hello, I would like to get a legal opinion about Brigade 7 Gardens located in Uttarahalli, near Thurahalli forest. It is RERA registered, however would like to know if the documents available in RERA site is enough to proceed with buying or do I need to ask them for more documents. Thanks Mithun

You need to get all documents check thoroughly through a lawyer and even if it is rera registered better to get a legal scrutiny done rather than ending up in trouble. please contact a local advocate for the same..