upper flat leakage. Where can i complaint?

Sir Upper flat is leakage and owner of that flat is not doing it. Where I can complaint for this. Thanks

Answers (3)

138 votes

If there is a cooperative housing society formed in your building then a complaint may be filed before it. If the cooperative housing society fails to pay heed to the problem then you may file a complaint against the cooperative housing society in the consumer forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

89 votes

You can send to notice through Lawyer to that Flat Owner contending that repair the leakage within stipulated time and if he denying to do that then you can move to civil court for filing suit of mandatory injunction against that flat owner

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
125 votes

If in Mumbai -
You can file complaint to BMC, who can take action for negligence and for damaging the building structure.
You can also approach society to take action against member.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles