There has been a shop allotment scam, what can i do about it

I WANT TO GET ADVICE ON ALLOTTMENT OF SHOPS DONE IN OUR CITY BUS STAND.MANY A TIMES SHOP OPEN AUCTION WAS CANCELLED. SOME PURCHASED FOR 40 YEARS AT 25 LAC SOME PURCHASED AT 10 LAC FOR 19 YEARS AND SOME PURCHED FOR 20 LAC FOR 30 YEAR. NOW THE AUTHORITY SAYS WE GONA RENT REMAINING SHOPS. SO MY QUESTION IS DO WE HAVE A CASE IN THIS OR NOT

If you feel there is any wrong or prejudice caused to you by the act of authorities, you certainly have a case...but i ll request you to elaborate the fact and circumstances of your case so i can have a clear view... Whereas with the information you have provided it seems you are not happy with the procedure of auction as there was no proper rule followed... So you have a case in that event