quesSuccession of property.

My Aunt's husband died and he left no will. My aunty married in Bandra court and she has document for the same but she was staying apart from husband for the last 12 years due to some conflict between them. Uncle made illegal affair with some other women for the last three years but not sure if they got married. The Father (Pastor) in the church claiming the woman and uncle got married that is the only proof of marriage in woman's favor. The problem is the woman is claiming 100% right to property and not giving any share neither to my aunty nor to uncle's brothers (3 brothers) How the property shall be distributed between aunty that woman and uncle's three brothers. The uncle is Christian got converted from Hinduism.

  • ansYour aunt alone is entitled to the entire property of her deceased husband. She can substantively file a case for partition against her husband's brothers and his paramour in the court to validate her succession.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We bought farming land 25 years ago through court(owner was trying to sell to others…
Property in mumbai joint owners dad n chachi,legal heirs mom n me,chachi has no legal…
My father left several properties but he had not left any will. Some properties are…
30 years back my father purchased a land in the name of three ladies i.e.his…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly