Stamp paper not having name of vendor or purchaser in 100 rupees stamp

In Property Law
I have purchased an owner ship flat and my vendor gave me a deed sale written stamp paper of 100 rupees but on the stamp paper he did not mention my name or his name and details but in second page he gave all the details but not on stamp paper on stamp paper it's only written "deed of sale between" ....so is there any problem with that please guide

dear client as per your query it's not clear what you want to ask or say please elaborate the question so that I can help you what is your jurisdiction place you can consult me online by paying online consultancy fees...