Special Power of Attorney for Rent agreement of my flat not in india

Hi, I am not in India currently and want to authorize someone to make rent agreement for my Flat. I heard that we can make a Special Power of Attorney for just renting flat and manage the tenant agreement. Can you please help me with format of the form which I can fill and take to Indian Embassy for creating such Power of Attorney.

Details will be required for drafting Power of Attorney and we charge professional fees for the same. You can call me and can take my services for the same. Further, there is no such forms which you need to fill.