Special Power of Attorney for Rent agreement of my flat not in india

Hi, I am not in India currently and want to authorize someone to make rent agreement for my Flat. I heard that we can make a Special Power of Attorney for just renting flat and manage the tenant agreement. Can you please help me with format of the form which I can fill and take to Indian Embassy for creating such Power of Attorney.

Answers (1)

98 votes

Details will be required for drafting Power of Attorney and we charge professional fees for the same. You can call me and can take my services for the same. Further, there is no such forms which you need to fill.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles