Sold the property to a person who is now asking for a refund

i am a hindu vendor for my flat and received 2 lakhs advance and written and signed on sale agreement one month before; now the vendee doesn't want to buy my flat and asked for refund' is there any legal procedings applicable for ?

Answers (1)

99 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

If there clause is mentioned in your agreement that advance amount is non refundable then you do not refund the said amount, or if you faced loss due to his agreement then you can also recover from him by not refund his advance amount or deduct the loss amount . or Agreement can be mutually cancel by refund his amount. for further discussion consult me through this website.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles