Sold the property to a person who is now asking for a refund

i am a hindu vendor for my flat and received 2 lakhs advance and written and signed on sale agreement one month before; now the vendee doesn't want to buy my flat and asked for refund' is there any legal procedings applicable for ?

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If there clause is mentioned in your agreement that advance amount is non refundable then you do not refund the said amount, or if you faced loss due to his agreement then you can also recover from him by not refund his advance amount or deduct the loss amount . or Agreement can be mutually cancel by refund his amount. for further discussion consult me through this website.