Sir our land is registered illegally on another passbook

In Property Law
Sir our 26 guntalu land is registered like we sold on their new passbook by using patari.\nThey illegally created like we sold land and they even take passbook from my father like thay give land and printed like we sold but now that land is in our control and in old passbook land is registered on my father name when passbook changed 36guntalu land is removed from our passbook and entered on their passbook, but we haven’t signed a single paper and after 6 years we came to know that matter. Now what we have to do to get our land back sir.

Answers (1)

293 votes

hi you need to make an application to revenue authorities as how they changed the entries without notice to you and how they included their names and on that basis you could file writ petition in high court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles