Sir our land is registered illegally on another passbook

In Property Law
Sir our 26 guntalu land is registered like we sold on their new passbook by using patari.\nThey illegally created like we sold land and they even take passbook from my father like thay give land and printed like we sold but now that land is in our control and in old passbook land is registered on my father name when passbook changed 36guntalu land is removed from our passbook and entered on their passbook, but we haven’t signed a single paper and after 6 years we came to know that matter. Now what we have to do to get our land back sir.

hi you need to make an application to revenue authorities as how they changed the entries without notice to you and how they included their names and on that basis you could file writ petition in high court