Share in the fathers property bought in the name of elder son

I am a hindu, my father purchased one property in the name of my elder brother when he was minor and before my birth my father passed away without any will, my mother is still alive. now by brother is not giving my share so is there any possiblity to claim on that property

you have right to claim your share in the property by adopting legal recourse. first you will have take injunction upon the property so that your brother may not alienate, or sale the property from the Court.