Sale of property through POA holder

first party done the attorney to my dad and sale agreement in favour of my mom in 1990 (money was not available at that time to make registry of property ). Now saler is alive but refuse to make registry and demanding money. Can i register the property (on my mothers name)as my father is still have POA and mom has sale agreement with her.

if sale agreement is not timeward.and the frist party is alive and owner of the property then he can not refuse you can notie him by ragistard post to pay remaining money and execution of sale deed and file case of specefic performance to make ragistry

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli