Sale of property through POA holder

first party done the attorney to my dad and sale agreement in favour of my mom in 1990 (money was not available at that time to make registry of property ). Now saler is alive but refuse to make registry and demanding money. Can i register the property (on my mothers name)as my father is still have POA and mom has sale agreement with her.

Answers (1)

100 votes

if sale agreement is not timeward.and the frist party is alive and owner of the property then he can not refuse you can notie him by ragistard post to pay remaining money and execution of sale deed and file case of specefic performance to make ragistry

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles