Sale of immovable property through an attachment

I have got an attachment order and had a drum beating in his area and now court given uncontested decree with Costs .At the time of sale of property in auction the court recovery my amount and the remaining amount will it give to the defendant?how it do please let me know??

You ple contested the matter by filing set aside expartie decree with condone dealy petition and also file raise the attachment petition and also stay petition .
If your property in auction the court recover the decree amount and remaining amount deposit with the court accountand you will get the amount from Court