Sale of immovable property through an attachment

I have got an attachment order and had a drum beating in his area and now court given uncontested decree with Costs .At the time of sale of property in auction the court recovery my amount and the remaining amount will it give to the defendant?how it do please let me know??

Answers (1)

286 votes

You ple contested the matter by filing set aside expartie decree with condone dealy petition and also file raise the attachment petition and also stay petition .
If your property in auction the court recover the decree amount and remaining amount deposit with the court accountand you will get the amount from Court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles