Sale deed shows value of property more than what is actually received

I need your legal advice regarding selling of my property. I have a house which I am planning to sell. The government value of the property is Rs. 14,20,000 ( rupees fourteen lakh twenty thousand only) . Due to depreciation, we are planning to sell it for Rs. 10,00,000 (rupees ten lakhs only). But the stamp duty has to be paid for the government value and the sale deed also mentions the government value. The value for which we are selling is not going to be mentioned anywhere. Is it right for me to sign a sale deed in which the value is more than what I received. So please suggest me whether to sell the property or not. If no, what are the other options for me to sell it?Thank you

Dear sir/Madam,
you can sign on stamp paper which shows conaideration more than you recieved, that option left to you to sign or not, but if you give full information of the property it is easy to guide you.