Rights on the portion of the property of husband after his death

My Father in law constructed a ground floor house on a plot in 80's at his native place and stayed there with his younger son (my husband's younger brother). My husband was working out of town and upon retirement returned back to native place and built our first floor house on the ground floor 4 years back. We don't have any child. Unfortunately my husband died 2 years back. Last year my father in law also died. Now I am asked by the younger brother that my father in law by way of a registered will has given this property to his only grandson (son of the younger brother) and I should vacate the house immediately. I am a house wife and a lone lady in early 60's making my ends meet on the savings. The first floor house was constructed by my husband using his retirement fund/part fo savings without any monetary assistance upon a go ahead from my father in law. Please advise me what to do?? What are my rights?

Hello Dear Client, Sorry for delay reply, i would like to advice you their is no right on that plot due to that was ancestral property, and because of your father in law made registered will as you writen on this query then you cant do any thing, only things you can claim the amount of your husband what he had invested for first floor on your ancestral property. ok