Right to property.

My father got married to a different girl 5 Yrs back. Me with my two unmarried sisters & my mother left alone. The only source of our income is our father. Now he don't look after us. What are Our legal rights?

Your father is duty bound to lend financial support to your mother and unmarried children. If he has abdicated this duty then your mother may enforce it by filing a case for maintenance in court. If there is some ancestral property in your family then you may claim your share therein by filing a suit for partition.