Right to construct in own share of partitioned ancestral property

Hi sir, I am from Andhra Pradesh. I am staying in ancestral property with my family. My uncle also staying in same building in same compound. Here the property divided as follows for four members. 1) building divided into four parts with each and every saperate door with four equal parts. 2) apart from building remaining empty place divided into four equal parts. A) first part for my grandmother, B) second part for my father, C) third part for my elder uncle, D) fourth part for my younger uncle. Now I am going to construct a small storage room in my empty land which is given for part"B". But my younger uncle stopping me and saying you should not construct anything here. But one month back he constructed his store room in his place. Now he is stopping me and trying to fight with me. And also he is trying to beat me. Please suggest me the right way move forward in this case. And one important thing my grandmother also supporting to my younger brother.

you can seek injunction restraining him from obstructing you from constructing the store room in your place so you can file a case for injunction then you can construct your room without any objection so please be advised