Right of mother to claim share in grandmother's self acquired property

My grandmother was owner of a self acquired property of 4kattah. She dies on 1988. Now I want to know is there any share of my mom over my grandmothers property? My has a brother also

Yes your mother has a share of right on that property unless and until any will has been executed in respect of that property, if so then the share will be based as per the will. Kindly contact me in my office with necessary documents so that I can provide you the best possible remedy