Right of married daughter over mother and father's property

Sir my sister has done love marriage with army person does she has rights on my father and mother property

Answers (1)

144 votes

mere marrying by love wont effect her right over the property if the property is a joint family property other than self acquired she will absolutely have right over the schedule property and she can claim right over the property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a hindu, my father purchased one property in the name of my elder brother when he was minor and before my birth my father passed away without any…

Read More

I bought a property 20 yrs back along with my colleagues. Their part of land got registered around 9 yrs back but yet mine is not registered. I have p…

Read More

I am purchasing a house with my mother. I am borrowing money from bank as home loan. I am the main borrower of home loan from the bank and my mother i…

Read More

A person living in UK want to buy some property in Bangalore and Kerala. The POA document, in favor of his brother living in Karnataka, is made and go…

Read More