Right of daughter in law for share in mother in law's property

My sister in law is residing with my parents forcefully. Property is in the name of my mother.. we won the case in lower courts and high court as well. Now her counsel has filled a SLP in supreme court. I just wanted to know whether her SLP will be accepted or not..Does she has any residence right over my mother property as a shareholding house under DV act. And is there any time limit for deciding SLP in supreme court otherwise her lawyer will always try to spoil time

Son and daughter-in-law have no right in the parents' property and the owner of the property can keep and evict whoever he or she wants to. In this scenario your sister in-law has no right in to stay in your mother's property and even in DV case she can only have the right to stay with his husband wherever he is residing and not in your mother's home
In these circumstances her SLP is most likely to be rejected.