Right in ancestral property.

My father got his share of property by a court verdict in the year 1937 from his grand father. His father (My grand father died) died at an early age. My father had three sons later. In the Year 1963 he made a partition deed registered for his sons including me. Till date we live as a hindu joint family and no settlement effected between us. I went to the court in 2005 for my share of property and to severe the HUF status. My Lawyer left out some of the immovable properties in the list submitted to the court.

The court has given a preliminary order appointing a Commissioner. But the commission enquiries are not carried so far. Now the sons of My eldest brother( Who is no more) are selling the immovable properties which are not submitted before the court claiming that this part of propert are in their father's name Which are highly valuable urban lands. Can i claim rights in this property which is in the name of my brother?

You can file an amended complaint under order VI rule 17 and can bring on record those properties also and take a interim stay on those properties as early as possible.