Residential Property - Survey #

This is property related , I am from India, Hindu family. The original sale deed includes half share of my father's name and other half share of mine ( joint property ), this was bought in 2016 and now my father would like to release it to my name. The original sale deed included the Survey # near the address details and now in the registration office they are saying that the survey # is showing under government jurisdiction so while preparing the release deed we will exclude the survey number and prepare it because the registrar is not agreeing to complete the process because the survey # belongs to government jurisdiction. Is it okay if Survey # is excluded in the release deed for a residential property?

your question is not clear, however if the property is in joint name you can execute or release by release deed, as far as Sy. No. showing as government land you can challenge in the concerned authority or in the court .